FWIW: I have no issue copy/pasting a part of the tree structure to a different database. So having database A open in Window A. And database B in Window B and coping a part of a tree in Window B and pasting it into a section in Window A
Side-note:
* Pasting into the Main Perspective
* Slightly ...
Search found 315 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:03 pm
- Forum: General Discussion & Support
- Topic: Copy folder from one database to another
- Replies: 2
- Views: 46
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 12:43 am
- Forum: General Discussion & Support
- Topic: Forum activity and redesign
- Replies: 3
- Views: 313
Re: Forum activity and redesign
Telesto, thanks for your reply.
So if I find glitches in the way the current version of MyInfo 8 works, in your opinion, should I post them in the Windows Beta section of the forum? Or is wiser to e-mail my findings directly to Petko?
No hard rules; pick something of your liking, IMHO
* The ...
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 1:43 pm
- Forum: General Discussion & Support
- Topic: Forum activity and redesign
- Replies: 3
- Views: 313
Re: Forum activity and redesign
1. Could part of the issue for lesser user involvement relate to how the forum is designed? For instance, two of the forums under MyInfo Beta are: Windows Beta and Windows Beta Suggestions.
No idea. It's a bit of a niche product. So I personally don't expect much additional activity.
2. Is ...
- Thu May 21, 2026 11:58 am
- Forum: General Discussion & Support
- Topic: Tree Collapse/Expand Icon barely visible in Dark-Mode with custom Note List Appearance color
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5023
- Thu May 21, 2026 11:10 am
- Forum: General Discussion & Support
- Topic: Tree Collapse/Expand Icon barely visible in Dark-Mode with custom Note List Appearance color
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5023
Tree Collapse/Expand Icon barely visible in Dark-Mode with custom Note List Appearance color
Split off from: https://forums.myinfoapp.com/viewtopic.php?t=8136
I think I may have found a dark mode chink. Unless it's by design. Here's what I found:
https://forums.myinfoapp.com/download/file.php?id=663
https://forums.myinfoapp.com/download/file.php?id=664
Notice dark mode doesn't have ...
I think I may have found a dark mode chink. Unless it's by design. Here's what I found:
https://forums.myinfoapp.com/download/file.php?id=663
https://forums.myinfoapp.com/download/file.php?id=664
Notice dark mode doesn't have ...
- Sun May 17, 2026 12:53 pm
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Highlighting Option
- Replies: 6
- Views: 115347
Re: Highlighting Option
FWIW: It's surely something quite high on my wishlist too..
- Tue May 05, 2026 11:43 am
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Tabbed notes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 26780
Re: Tabbed notes
I apologize for the duplication.
-- nocar
No need to apologize. It's more a personal taste of having cross-references. With multiple threads about the same topic, remarks and other comments might get lost.
But the good news -- at least for me -- is that Petko is now considering implementing ...
- Sat May 02, 2026 5:07 pm
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Tabbed notes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 26780
Re: Tabbed notes
Same request - I think - at: viewtopic.php?t=12140
- Thu Feb 19, 2026 4:26 pm
- Forum: General Discussion & Support
- Topic: MyInfo 8.5 Stalls 10 Seconds After It Runs
- Replies: 6
- Views: 28497
Re: MyInfo 8.5 Stalls 10 Seconds After It Runs
It's likely the "Automatically backup" in Tools -> Options. Maybe combined with "Compact notebook when it will save more than X MB"
It's copying the file database files which can take a long time with large files. Splitting it into smaller database doesn't help much, if you keep all of them open ...
It's copying the file database files which can take a long time with large files. Splitting it into smaller database doesn't help much, if you keep all of them open ...
- Mon Feb 09, 2026 12:02 pm
- Forum: General Discussion & Support
- Topic: [fixed] List Perspective crashes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 48225
Re: List Perspective crashes
I'm using slightly different steps, so might be a differently issue. Or multiple in the same area. Anyhow, there surely something wrong.
1. Open MyInfo
2. Insert External Document Note Type (Title: ABC) into new section (so at least 2 notes)
3. Attach some PDF
4. Add list perspective & activate it ...
1. Open MyInfo
2. Insert External Document Note Type (Title: ABC) into new section (so at least 2 notes)
3. Attach some PDF
4. Add list perspective & activate it ...
- Sun Jan 18, 2026 11:25 am
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Favorite Icon
- Replies: 3
- Views: 88381
- Wed Dec 31, 2025 8:14 pm
- Forum: General Discussion & Support
- Topic: return after going to link
- Replies: 1
- Views: 31685
Re: return after going to link
I would like to link to footnotes, and . . .
after the jump to the footnote (in a Note called "Footnote"), can I get back ?
You can't create note containing footnotes within MyInfo, as far I'm aware. So a Insert -> Footnote function. So I assume it not being properly supported. It's possible ...
- Sun Dec 28, 2025 3:04 pm
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Highlighting Option
- Replies: 6
- Views: 115347
Re: Highlighting Option
A mini toolbar would also be practical for highlighting (or formatting in general). Two examples
- Sun Dec 28, 2025 2:01 pm
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Folders
- Replies: 2
- Views: 37769
Re: Folders
See also: viewtopic.php?p=16544
- Mon Dec 15, 2025 8:54 pm
- Forum: Suggestions
- Topic: Forms - Ability to Create Folders
- Replies: 2
- Views: 59691
Re: Forms - Ability to Create Folders
Another idea:
1. Create multiple forms (so each 'folder' a form')
2. Change the form from the attribute panel -> Form drop down
Ideally the form drop down would be present in the from itself, instead of having to rely on the attribute panel. This way it's to use multiple forms for the same note ...
1. Create multiple forms (so each 'folder' a form')
2. Change the form from the attribute panel -> Form drop down
Ideally the form drop down would be present in the from itself, instead of having to rely on the attribute panel. This way it's to use multiple forms for the same note ...