MyInfo 5.60 Beta feedback

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
Petko
MyInfo Support

MyInfo 5.60 Beta feedback

Post by Petko »

Please share everything related to MyInfo 5.60 Beta here.
mfelix

Post by mfelix »

"text editor title is now bold".
Yes that's much better, it is even aligned with the tree header line.
To my liking you could place the title a little bit more to right, but that is a very small detail.

I would suggest something else: get rid of that title line altogether because it is such a waste of space, especially on notebook screens when height is limited. Place the title in the window bar right at the top, e.g. MyInfo - [Topic : Document Title] or something like that.
The ruler button can go to the toolbar. The same is true for "open in new window". Currently this is hidden too much and linking to this from the title text is what you would do on a web page but not in a windows application.
jamal

Post by jamal »

Text highlighting (with same color) works fine now.
wsp

Post by wsp »

Petko, would you care to make a prediction of when the final release will be available? I enjoy playing around with betas, but I'm not willing to put any important data in them; at the same time, I'm eager to use the excellent new features on a daily basis.
Bill
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

wsp wrote:Petko, would you care to make a prediction of when the final release will be available? I enjoy playing around with betas, but I'm not willing to put any important data in them; at the same time, I'm eager to use the excellent new features on a daily basis.
MyInfo 5.70 will be the last beta before the official release. The final release should be ready until the end of the month.