Global search appearance + Dates grouped as headings + Store last used panel width

Tell us what could be improved in MyInfo
cadudesun

Global search appearance + Dates grouped as headings + Store last used panel width

Post by cadudesun »

Hi,

a) Currently, the font size of the "Global Search" panel is automatically set according to the "Note List" font size.
It would be great if those settings were independent, for instance, in my use case, I'd like the "Note List" font size bigger than the "Global Search" font.
I've attached a sketch of the Options dialog, having added under "Display" the independent "Global search appearance" setting suggestion.

b) In the "Global search appearance" setting suggestion, I also added the option "Show dates grouped as headings".
Currently, the dates can be shown only beside each note, which overlaps the note title, being necessary to increase the panel "width" for proper reading of the notes' title.
I've attached another sketch with the suggestion to "Show dates grouped as headings".

c) Despite the suggestions (a) and (b), it would be great if MyInfo stored the "Global Search" panel "width" set by the user manually.
Currently, every time MyInfo is restarted, the panel "width" is reset to the default width.

Thank you!
Carlos

Suggestion (a)
Global Search - Appearance-.png
Global Search - Appearance-.png (67.93 KiB) Viewed 4918 times

Suggestion (b)
Global Search - Dates on Heading-.png
Global Search - Dates on Heading-.png (137.85 KiB) Viewed 4918 times