4.31 bug: switching to topics by clicking on topic tabs?

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
steph

4.31 bug: switching to topics by clicking on topic tabs?

Post by steph »

Hi Petko,

It seems that clicking on topic tabs doesn't work well in the 4.31 release: il may work 4 or 5 times but usually not more. Switching to another topic is then still possible with the menus, but to be able to use the tabs again I have to restart MyInfo.

and thank you again for your great work!
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Thank you for noticing this. We have found the problem and will fix it soon.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

We have fixed that problem too. Please download and install MyInfo again. The tabs switching will now work flawlessly again!
jamal

Post by jamal »

Petko,

This problem was reported in version 4.31. Your response indicates that it has been fixed and a new download is available, but the latest version available for download is still 4.31. Does that mean 4.31 distribution has been overwritten with a new update? Should everyone who already installed 4.31 download it again? Please clarify.
arrowman

Post by arrowman »

jamal wrote: Does that mean 4.31 distribution has been overwritten with a new update?
It appears so. I just downloaded it and found a MyInfoPro_4.31a.exe in the zip. After installing 4.31a, tab switching seems to work fine.

I hope this also fixes the frequent crashes that I get with 4.31 :cry: (individual bug reports sent through e-mail).
arrowman

Post by arrowman »

arrowman wrote:I hope this also fixes the frequent crashes that I get with 4.31
4.31a does appear to be stable. I haven't had any crashes since I installed it.

So I certainly recommend everyone who already installed the first 4.31 to download and install it again.