key combo for My Info browser?

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
JanRif

key combo for My Info browser?

Post by JanRif »

Is there a key combination to switch to MI browser or at least a toolbar where user could enter a URL? I couldn't find either but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

If this is not available, will it be available in the future. Sometimes it would be more convenient for user to use internal browser to move from site to site when researching on internet.

Thank you.
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Jan, you are right that currently there is no way to use the internal browser without opening a web document. I see that it might be helpful if you can browse the Internet inside MyInfo, but I have to research the usability of such feature.

Please keep in mind that we will improve the tools for the stand-alone browsers (IE & FF) in MyInfo 4.
JanRif

Post by JanRif »

Petko wrote:Jan, you are right that currently there is no way to use the internal browser without opening a web document. I see that it might be helpful if you can browse the Internet inside MyInfo, but I have to research the usability of such feature.

Please keep in mind that we will improve the tools for the stand-alone browsers (IE & FF) in MyInfo 4.
That's good news, Petko. I assume once you research the usability issue the added tools will work w the internal browser as well. Or is that not correct?
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

JanRif wrote:That's good news, Petko. I assume once you research the usability issue the added tools will work w the internal browser as well. Or is that not correct?
I could not tell yet. We have to see if they will fit well with the internal browser.