bugs v3.59

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
JanRif

bugs v3.59

Post by JanRif »

besides desktop shortcut issue, the normal text setting does not look like it is holding between settings. Don't know if this is by design but my understanding is that setting normal setts default fonts in document detail page. On my machine, it reverts to Arial 10 -- not what I want.

Thank you.
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Jan, do you have this problem:
1. You change the Normal style for a topic and later, after closing it, when you open it the Normal style reverted back to Arial 10?
or
2. You change the Normal style for a topic, but these settings are not used for the rest of your topics?

If 2., please note that this is by design and if you want to change the Normal font settings for each topic, you have to do it in each corresponding topic.
JanRif

Post by JanRif »

Petko wrote:Jan, do you have this problem:
1. You change the Normal style for a topic and later, after closing it, when you open it the Normal style reverted back to Arial 10?
or
2. You change the Normal style for a topic, but these settings are not used for the rest of your topics?

If 2., please note that this is by design and if you want to change the Normal font settings for each topic, you have to do it in each corresponding topic.
#2 but I think user should have ability to set default page + document outline font settings that stick. Just my .02
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA