CSV Import

Tell us what could be improved in MyInfo
noone22

CSV Import

Post by noone22 »

I am new to MyInfo...

I just imported a CSV file, I had clicked on a folder called websites, it actually imported at the root level and not the selected folder I was on.

When I selected all of the imported items I clicked on Move and it only let me move to another section, please provide the ability to move to another folder in the same tree ( Ultra Recall )

I ended up selecting all of the imported items and clicked on the right arrow icon which made them sub-items of the folder, this only worked because the folder was already the last folder at the bottom

When I moved some of the imported items to the other section, it moved them to the root level, please provide the ability to move to another folder in the tree instead of the root level

I tried to move imported items into a folder and it only let me move the items above and below a folder but not in a folder, please provide the ability to drag and drop items inside another folder.

When using the CSV Importer, please provide the ability to import using a specific form, the import did not use the form I created so after the import none of the fields on the form existed. I had to go back and select all of the imported items and change the form.