Clone Folder and Notes

Tell us what could be improved in MyInfo
noone22

Clone Folder and Notes

Post by noone22 »

Please consider when cloning a folder that is also clones the notes inside the folder.\

Example:
If I clone Folder 1 it currently only clones the folder and not the notes A B C.
Please add the ability to clone Folder 1 where it will automatically clone notes A B C as well.

Folder 1
A
B
C

Thank you for the consideration...J
Telesto

Post by Telesto »

Also requested at: viewtopic.php?p=14586
noone22

Post by noone22 »

Correct, this is a duplicate post.

IMHO, it would be helpful if the moderators could reply back to suggestions that way the poster is aware they have been read ( and not just ignored).

Examples:
Thank you for the the suggestion, this feature will be considered but not guaranteed to be added to future releases.
Thank you for the the suggestion, this feature will not be considered as it does not fit well with MyInfo.
Thank you for the the suggestion, this feature is planned for future releases.

Regards...J
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

noone22 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:12 pmIMHO, it would be helpful if the moderators could reply back to suggestions that way the poster is aware they have been read ( and not just ignored).

Examples:
Thank you for the the suggestion, this feature will be considered but not guaranteed to be added to future releases.
Thank you for the the suggestion, this feature will not be considered as it does not fit well with MyInfo.
Thank you for the the suggestion, this feature is planned for future releases.

Regards...J
I am reading everything on the forums, but at the point of reading I am not yet sure if the suggesiton is something that I indent to work on. Sometimes it takes long time for a suggestion to be considered a part of a future update. That's why I prefer not to comment until I have a clear idea if I will be implementing a suggestion.
noone22

Post by noone22 »

Thank you for the clarification, much appreciated...J